Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm exhausted!  Finished painting the two walls in the kitchen with a new gold tone color "honey beige"...looks more like mustard to me...but my family likes it.  Usually it's me trying to convince them that it's fabulous!  I also primed the island.  I plan to paint it a rich chocolately brown...and I'll use the same color when I get around to painting the kitchen table and chairs.  I got up at 7 a.m. to get started on the kitchen.  With four kids at meal times, painting is so frustrating.  Everyone wants to eat ALL THE TIME!  I'm taking a break.  I got enough done for one day.  My husband is busy downstairs ripping up the living room carpeting.  New tile, new hardwood floor...wow, this house won't know what to do.  Stay tuned for before and after pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment